Total Patcher T-7500 - Features
Costly, inefficient road repair has long been a thorn in the side of many people - from city and county officials to the taxpayers who use the road. The Total Patcher T-7500 is the solution to their problem. Use the Total Patcher T-7500 Road Repair System, and everybody wins!
In only three simple steps, the Total Patcher T-7500 allows the repair crew to quickly and efficiently create a permanent repair without having to close the road. Traffic stays moving and road repair costs are minimized. No more repetitive trips to fix the same area!
The Total Patcher T-7500 pays for itself in many ways:
- Material cost is approximately 1/2 the cost of cold mix
- Repairs last for years
- Store materials on-site for increased efficiency
- No other equipment necessary = aggregate is supplied by your dump truck — the Total Patcher T-7500 does the rest!
- Produce 20 tons (or more) of road repair patch daily
Total Patcher T-7500 Will Repair
- Alligator Cracks
- Shoulder Failures
- Utility Cuts
- Low Water Crossings
- Cracks (using crack seal attachments)
- Many other common road repairs
- Free Travel Boom System
The Boom System supports the weight of the aggregate hoses, making operating the T-7500 Total Patcher easier than ever! The Boom System allows an 18 ft. working radius.
- Directional Arrow Board
- Emulsion Tank
250 gal tank features a 12-inch filler cap for added safety and convenience.
- Insulated Line Packet
For cold weather operation.
- Operator Controls
All operator controls for the throttle and aggregate flow are conveniently located at the handle.
- Air Conveyor Aggregate Feed
Hopper Box on Patcher receives aggregate via a 5-inch diameter flex hose from dump truck.
- Aggregate Hose
Rubber neoprene lined aggregate hose is wire reinforced to prevent kinking.
- 12,000 lb, 8 Lug Torsion Suspension
This video demonstrates the abilities of the TOTAL PATCHER with repair to cracks, potholes, shoulder deterioration, and other types of road repair.